Sunday, September 7, 2008

What I Learned This Week

So after a week of time in the studio with the JCB, getting back to class, spending too much time reading blogs, and church this morning...I have learned the following:

- Coffee is my friend.
- Don't ever trust cables from Guitar Center to work, even the first day.
- Fantasy Football has increased my interest in the NFL, to marginal.
- Always check the wiring before putting speakers back together, live or in the studio (had to do this twice before I learned)
- Museums have really inconvenient hours. M-F 10a-4p...really?
- I never remember to check the room number for my classes until 10 minutes before the first meeting.
- I'm breaking more strings than usual, not sure if I should start using thinner picks.
- Coffee is still my friend, and so is Jesus
- And as of 2 minutes ago... waiting to order dinner, for deliver, until 8:45 is a bad idea.


Hopefully I have a week at least as enlightening next week. We shall see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i learned two of these things as well... i won't tell you which two.