Tuesday, January 6, 2009

RPM Challenge 2009


During the month of February, I'm planning on participating in the RPM Challenge, www.rpmchallenge.com. The goal of the challenge is to write and record an album worth of music (10 songs or 35 minutes), all during the February.

I've been trying to work on my songwriting over the last few months, after writing my first 'real' song last February. My writing has been extremely sporadic with very few songs being completed.

It's my hope that by forcing myself into a deadline that I'll be more efficient and productive in my writing/recording and get myself into a 'habit' of songwriting. Not sure how effective this will be, but certainly by doing a lot more writing the material should improve.

2 comments:

michele law said...

Good Luck! I can't wait to hear what you come up with!

Aaron said...

Kyle sent me this link...

This is a really great idea! I'm excited about this for you.